Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Here.

"Today is your day, your mountain is waiting...so get on your way!"-Dr. Suess

And so begins my summer in California. This afternoon I am leaving for Indy, where I'll spend the night with Liz before we get on our 6am flight Thursday morning and head out to California.

Am I excited? Yes!! How could I not be? I get to spend the summer working with the church and hanging out with kids under the hot California sun. And I even get paid for it! Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. While I am a little nervous about the uncertainties of this, I am eager to see the way that God chooses to work in my life and what He has to teach me.

All that to say, I think that Dr. Suess sums it up pretty nicely. This summer is going to be challenging, but I'm ready for it. (I'm having a really hard time not including Miley Cyrus lyrics right now...but I will refrain.) California, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment