Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Initial Thoughts

Top 10 things you should know about my time in CA right now...

1. California is much more interesting then Indiana.
2. Everyone should do children's ministry. It's a blast!
3. I LOVE the other Networkers and the NET!!
4. My truck has a double tank. If you don't know this, you run out of gas on a country road late at night.
5. My host family speaks German at home. Maybe I'll be fluent by the end of the summer.
6. I am working on a movie set. Seriously.
7. The mountains are absolutely breath-taking.
8. The body of Christ is a beautiful thing when it is being worked out the way it is here at 1st Pres.
9. In CA you call it the Freeway, not the Interstate. Or you will be mocked mercilessly.
10. I think I'll just stay here and never go back to Indiana.

1 comment: